How much should I extend my MJ cab???

How much should I extend my MJ cab???  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How much should I extend my MJ cab???

• Just extend it to fit two door XJ doors which is 8.5"
    • Extend it to fit the XJ door, cut the back off of the extended cab and extend it even futher by welding the original cab section back on and add a window for 15".

Had baby sitting duty today so I didnt get anything done, but reading Dr. Seuss and coloring... Theres a curve in the glass best I can remember.. Its a slight curve, so the glass isnt flat so to say..

I'll try to get you some specs and pics tomorrow.. I have no clue in how to measure the curve except for a straight edge on the inside and how much space is presented from that to the glass. The truck is pretty bare on the inside so I think the mount locations will be easy to get too..

Had baby sitting duty today so I didnt get anything done, but reading Dr. Seuss and coloring... Theres a curve in the glass best I can remember.. Its a slight curve, so the glass isnt flat so to say..

I'll try to get you some specs and pics tomorrow.. I have no clue in how to measure the curve except for a straight edge on the inside and how much space is presented from that to the glass. The truck is pretty bare on the inside so I think the mount locations will be easy to get too..