lift kit

Trail Master makes decent stuff, and the guys at Morris 4x4 Center are good people. I have met them several times at different events here in FL and they have invited my wife & I to participate with our T-Shirt business in shows that they have put on...BUT, as Pete said...that is a TJ kit you have linked to so hopefully you have a TJ that you are looking to lift :cheers:

The picture shows a Cherokee. And it says 86 through 93 Comanches, even though Comanches were only produced through 92.

I wonder how they are lifting the rear, as the only way to get 4" is to use aftermarket leaf springs; soa gives about 6" or more, no way an add-a-leaf can give 4" in a spring under vehicle, and the few companies that make MJ leaf springs all charge upwards of $300 JUST for the leaf springs. Then there'd be front coil springs, lower control arms, track bar, and all that for <$400? How about brake lines?

I don't see how they can do it. And if that price is right, you get what you pay for and I would not trust the quality.

You can try http://motionoffroad.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_57&products_id=208

Other respected companies like RE might make comparable kits.