Intake Question

it WILL NOT work with a renix throttle body which is what you have...the TJ intake will only work with a H.O. throttle body...so unless you swap the thottle body it won't work...it doesnt matter if its an Auto or Manual

Yes, I know that. The intake I was thinking of buying has an HO intake with it. Thats what my second question was referring too. I was asking about auto or manual TB. Doesnt the auto TB have extra brackets for the throttle cable and stuff that the manual does not have.

it WILL NOT work with a renix throttle body which is what you have...the TJ intake will only work with a H.O. throttle body...so unless you swap the thottle body it won't work...it doesnt matter if its an Auto or Manual

Yes, I know that. The intake I was thinking of buying has an HO intake with it. Thats what my second question was referring too. I was asking about auto or manual TB. Doesnt the auto TB have extra brackets for the throttle cable and stuff that the manual does not have.

The auto has a TV , kickdown cable for the tranny. And the renix tps has another set of outputs for the tranny..