Google(BOT)

JOMJ87

Don't worry, it's perfectly harmless (or so I'm told). As I understand it, that's google's automated system poking around and saving info for their search engine database. I have an admin page for controling the auto-bots (my term for it, not theirs :D ). I can even turn them off if I so desire. :thumbsup:

I have seen it several times since i decided i missed this place and came back after a long while. I just wandered what it was. I knew you controlled the others and the spammers from ahile back when you started the non-auto register.

Cole

Yea...they used to be called "spiders", but as Pete said...they are harmless and are just collecting information for Google / Yahoo searches so that when people that need us are trying to find good info...we will be there for them :thumbsup:

Well for instance I just came across a XJ website i had never in all the days of searching seen. Once on the site i have found places like detours offroad products i believe is the name and i had never seen it in a search. Like when you search for a part there are only a handful of shops show up that offer it when you know there are more. I guess they don't have "tags" associated with them for them to be found on yahoo or google searches?

Cole