Forwarding a PM?

maddzz1

Nope...they don't get that fancy ;) . You could just do a copy/paste of the PM in to a new one to send. Right click on the picture, go to properties, copy the URL and paste it in to the new PM going to whomever you want :cheers:

Nope...they don't get that fancy ;) . You could just do a copy/paste of the PM in to a new one to send. Right click on the picture, go to properties, copy the URL and paste it in to the new PM going to whomever you want :cheers:

Thanks Taz. Ill try that. :cheers:

There is a "forward" button located at the bottom of the PM. Why it's not next to the "quote" and "reply" buttons, I'll never know. :dunno:

Pete, I don't thin I have that option. Unless my eyesight is failing. Maybe only Admins and Mods possibly. :dunno:

There is a "forward" button located at the bottom of the PM. Why it's not next to the "quote" and "reply" buttons, I'll never know. :dunno:

Pete, I don't thin I have that option. Unless my eyesight is failing. Maybe only Admins and Mods possibly. :dunno:

Yea...I logged in to my Admin screen on my Florida site and it doesn't have a forward option there either.

I guess you have something special Pete... :cheers:

Great. sigh... Guess they haven't quite worked out all the bugs. I have a choice in the forum setup to allow forwarding of messages. It's a choice. But apparently checking "yes" doesn't actually mean yes. :shake:

"Item one fifty-one on today's glitch list. We've got all the problems of a major theme park and a major zoo, and the computer's not even on its feet yet."