Seat cover removal question -- GOT IT!!!

BLHTAZ, do these look familiar :thumbsup: ?

WOW...how long has it been since you got those from me :yes:

Wish I could offer some help in taking them apart, but I've never done it... :dunno: . Glad that they found a good home though :thumbsup:

OK in order to remove the whole post, you have to reach up under the seat cover and depress two tabs at the base of each post and then pull them out.

WOW...how long has it been since you got those from me :yes:

It's been a while, just after you got your gray buckets. I'm the ultimate procrastinator. :yes:

The plan is to first have my wife replicate the cloth portions and sew them into the existing vinyl parts that are in very good condition (she's pretty good at sewing). If that doesn't work out I'll find a shop that can make them.

The plan is to first have my wife replicate the cloth portions and sew them into the existing vinyl parts that are in very good condition (she's pretty good at sewing). If that doesn't work out I'll find a shop that can make them.

That's what I did for my old bench seat. It required a heavy duty machine, so I brought the covers to a local shop. It was a very reasonable cost to have done.