So whats up

Rokhound

I guess I should post something hec I havnt been on here in a while so what been going on. Same $#!& here. Been wheeling the MJ every time I can so what’s going on guys I see there are some new faces on here and Pete its great to see the new look to the site. Also it great to see this site is still around. jamminz.gif

We Ain't gonna no where! What you think just cause you went away this site will fall apart and not be here? Well look around since you been gone we were finally able to upgrade the site. :fool:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found Welcome back. Was MIA myself for a while. Working on moving to AL, looking for more rock and mud in my life and a little less snow. But I'm getting back in the swing of things and breaking in the newbies and keeping all in line. Good to see you back around. So the MJ is still running? Well that's good. I got mine up on 37's now, not need to upgrade the 30. Always building right?

Well yeah I mean doesn’t the Comanche world revolve around ME. :yes: Yeah the MJ is still going little more beaten then the last time I posted some pics but yeah its still going can't kill that 4.0. So you stepped up to 37’s on a 30 cool so have you broke anything yet. I want to get to 38’s but with every thing going the way it’s been going I am holding off on buying/build the MJ any bigger. I got the wife a 2 XJ that I order the lift for and should be here soon so I can get it in the shop and start working on it.

I haven't broke anything on the 30 yet really do to the 37's, I just replaced both hubs but I think that was more fitige then anything and was just due, which the 37's kinda just push it to the edge. Of course not wheeling it like a rock crawler but I've done some things that I was scared to do but it climbed right on through.

So got the woman an XJ, eay? What what's the plans on that one? :brows:

Nothing huge something like the last one i started to build for her but some guy wanted the motor and in the end bought the whole jeep. She was not happy about that but it happens. Plans for it are 4.5" RC lift with drop brackets trimmed fenders trimmed o fit 34's. My plans for it are really a street rig that i can drive out to where ever wheel and drive home.

Nothing huge something like the last one i started to build for her but some guy wanted the motor and in the end bought the whole jeep. She was not happy about that but it happens. Plans for it are 4.5" RC lift with drop brackets trimmed fenders trimmed o fit 34's. My plans for it are really a street rig that i can drive out to where ever wheel and drive home.

Thought it was for the woman? :shake: