TPS only getting 4.6v

ok so ive had this bad stalling problem (90 AT 4.0)

when i test the TPS i get 4.61v where I believe it is supposed to be 5.0v on the other side i am able to adjust it to the proper 4.2

anyone know why its so low on A-D connection

i also read a post about dividing the output by the input voltage to get ratio between .825 and .835 (.830 optimum)

Check your grounds and clean or replace them if you can. Even after doing that to my '87 I still only get 4.85V. Its a 20 yer old truck, and even new I doubt everyone got exactly 5V.

As for the ratio, just get as close to the .830 as you can. Won't be perfect but it should work.

could that be contributing for my frequent stalls at stop lights and turns or should i be looking at my cps that ive had to change 2x already for a no start

right now its currently routed as far away from the exhaust manifold as poss

..or should i be looking at a clogged cat?

That slight difference in voltage I don't believe would cause that type of problem. Sounds like you need to do a fuel pressure test. How long has it been since the fuel filter was replaced? Also...believe it or not...the ground for the fuel pump is back behind the left tail light and you may want to get in there and check to be sure it is clean and rounded good. These trucks are insanely sensitive to having good grounds.