Fuel line check valve...

Another Collage Project :smart:

Only check valve in the system is the check on the fuel pump for supply, the fuel regulator, I guest could be a "type" of check valve, nothing in the return lines, But........the vent lines are a check valve style that trip-in, in case of a roll over.

I get where your going with this........keep the fuel rail pressurized at full, for easier starting???? :hmm:

Another Collage Project :smart:

Only check valve in the system is the check on the fuel pump for supply, the fuel regulator, I guest could be a "type" of check valve, nothing in the return lines, But........the vent lines are a check valve style that trip-in, in case of a roll over.

I get where your going with this........keep the fuel rail pressurized at full, for easier starting???? :hmm:

Yelp thats what I was thinking.

The fuel pressure regulator on the front end of the rail is exactly that. It regulates the fuel pressure by letting fuel out of the rail as needed and is a one way valve...or check valve if you will ;)

The fuel pressure regulator on the front end of the rail is exactly that. It regulates the fuel pressure by letting fuel out of the rail as needed and is a one way valve...or check valve if you will ;)

Cool... Didnt know that! I was thinking of splicing one right before the fuel filter.

Thanks guys!