where did you put your arb combressor???

I don't have a picture, but mine is mounted in a small toolbox in the bed of the truck. I also have an air tank mounted to the factory roll bar. I also didn't buy the ARB compressor, I used the Viair 450C instead.

so I may not have helped you at all :doh:

I thought about the bed but my Mj is a working truck, I'm constanly hauling stuff. The ARB compressor I got from ebay a few years back for $60. I'm using it to air up my air bags in front to help support my plow and in back to level the ride when I'm loaded and of course to air up tires. I'm thinking in back of the rear bench seat - I'm about to go out to figure it out.....

I mounted mine inside the truck bed tool box in the back. it works great it t9ook a bit of time to do.

I routed the wiring from the cab of the truck on the floor and out the stock exit location just aft of the driver seat.

Then drilled a small hole in the bed wall and came up thru the back of the truck box.

its quiet when activated and it doesn't crowd the engine bay.

• 2 weeks later...

Update - I decided to mount the ARB Compressor behind the bench seat in the passenger side. I'm using the compressor to air up my tires and front / rear air bags. The back air bags are to lift the rear end when loaded and the front to help support the plow. I ran the wires thru the hump in the middle nice and neat to the switchin the dash. I have no carpet exept in the middle hunch so running the wires was not a problem. check it out....

Update - I decided to mount the ARB Compressor behind the bench seat in the passenger side. I'm using the compressor to air up my tires and front / rear air bags. The back air bags are to lift the rear end when loaded and the front to help support the plow. I ran the wires thru the hump in the middle nice and neat to the switchin the dash. I have no carpet exept in the middle hunch so running the wires was not a problem. check it out....

Looks pretty good. See you have a relay there; what are you triggering it with? A dash switch? Also the ground wire looks like a smaller gauge than the power wire, they should be the same gauge. And the ground point is on sheet metal, I try to avoid that with a high amp draw device. How is the load fused?

I like the way you wrapped the jack/tire iron stuff too; I'm going to do that too. jamminz.gif

Looks pretty good. See you have a relay there; what are you triggering it with? A dash switch? Also the ground wire looks like a smaller gauge than the power wire, they should be the same gauge. And the ground point is on sheet metal, I try to avoid that with a high amp draw device. How is the load fused?

I like the way you wrapped the jack/tire iron stuff too; I'm going to do that too. jamminz.gif

I'm using ARB wiring harness - the harness uses 2 ground wires, a large gauge and a smaller one that they piggy back each other - both are grounded toqueter, look closely at the yellow connector (larger gauge) and red Connector (smaller gauge). I ran the switch leads into the dash using an arb switch to turn the compressor on and off - works pretty good!

I'm using ARB wiring harness - the harness uses 2 ground wires, a large gauge and a smaller one that they piggy back each other - both are grounded toqueter, look closely at the yellow connector (larger gauge) and red Connector (smaller gauge). I ran the switch leads into the dash using an arb switch to turn the compressor on and off - works pretty good!