RUNNING AN ENGINE ON A STAND???

I just snagged a great deal on a 92 4.0L HO engine with computer and wire harness. After looking at the harness all I can say is WOW what a hot mess! I would love to get this engine running out of the jeep. I was wondering if there is some kind of stand or cradle for doing such a thing. I want to build a stroker engine. But first I would like to get it running so after I rebuild it as a stroker I won't have to figure out the computer and harness. :typing:

I have a old radiator off of my sisters 98 Cherokee. It has a slow leak so it should be fine for what I need! I the only things I don’t have to make it run is a starter, fly wheel, alternator, serpentine belt, something to hold it, every thing else I have.

I just sold my mustang about a month ago and I really miss having power on reserve if I need it! I know the 4.0L has good power but I want to squeeze more out of it. My father has a stingray and he is always talking smack to me about my mustang, now that I don’t have one he thinks he is the king of the street…. So basically I’m going to build this motor to lay down a steady @$$ whoop’n any time he or any body else wants it!

:thumbsup: