incorrect locker install??

So, I left my posi lok engaged this morning on the way to work. I went to make the turn into the parking lot and the thing wouldn't turn. I disengaged the posi lok and the thing turned like a charm. Could my front Aussie be installed incorrectly?

Low speed in 4wd or dry pavement? It should bind/hop in part time... Unless you're throttle happy and get all the tires spinning, then it's smoootherest.

With the posi-lok thingo on he's still only in 2wd, as I understand it. With a lurch-box locker I don't think you should see bind then, as it should allow one wheel to over-speed the other... Should just go clicky-clicky... So uh, somebody might have not bothered to measure the gap when they did the install... Or maybe it's working peachy and it's just my limited experience with these lockers.

Low speed in 4wd or dry pavement? It should bind/hop in part time... Unless you're throttle happy and get all the tires spinning, then it's smoootherest.

With the posi-lok thingo on he's still only in 2wd, as I understand it. With a lurch-box locker I don't think you should see bind then, as it should allow one wheel to over-speed the other... Should just go clicky-clicky... So uh, somebody might have not bothered to measure the gap when they did the install... Or maybe it's working peachy and it's just my limited experience with these lockers.

what he said jamminz.gif