Pix of Aspens turning at Slaughterhouse Oct 5 & 8

Some Colorado color for youz peeps. Was up here Sunday on a trail repair/reclamation project that I never got to help with due to a blowed up radiator hose. :mad: But I went back today with Cindy and took some more pics of the leaves turning. This is where Pete camped when he was here in '05 I thinks it was. :cheers:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Now begins the ugly part of the year. Bare trees, dirty snow, gravel-covered roads. :cry:

Very nice. :D

'05 eh? Has it really been that long. :(

Now begins the ugly part of the year. Bare trees, dirty snow, gravel-covered roads. :cry:

At least you have the mountains. :D I live in the flat land of the southern metropolitan Detroit area where Winter = gray clouds + gray slush. Kiss the sun goodbye and park your valued vehicles in the garage for fear of the rust gremlins. sigh... Maybe moving to Georgia wouldn't be so bad.

Some Colorado color for youz peeps. Was up here Sunday on a trail repair/reclamation project that I never got to help with due to a blowed up radiator hose. :mad: But I went back today with Cindy and took some more pics of the leaves turning. This is where Pete camped when he was here in '05 I thinks it was. :cheers:

you should have called, I have a spare upper and lower, and carry them religiously on trail runs. In the ugly part of the year statement you've forgotten some major things...doing doughnuts in the snow, power slides, rescuing maidens stuck in drifts :cheers:

you should have called, I have a spare upper and lower, and carry them religiously on trail runs. In the ugly part of the year statement you've forgotten some major things...doing doughnuts in the snow, power slides, rescuing maidens stuck in drifts :cheers:

Here's hoping for that '06 winter weather again :cheers: