Long time listener, first time caller!

IDXJ

Hey!

I've been looking around this site for a while and finally decided to add my name to the list. My names Dave and I live in Idaho. I have an '88 Comanche Pioneer I picked up earlier this year. The old Peujunk broke and the owner had his brother in-law start a swap to an auto. It sat at his house for 9 years before he said get it out of here. It's a 4.0 and the body and interior are immaculate. I picked it up off Craigslist for $150. I already had a rebuilt AX15 sitting in a parts Cherokee. Had it running that weekend and haven't looked back. It's an awesome little truck. I added a budget boost and tires/wheels that I had laying around. I'll post pics soon as I figure out how...

Oh, and great site!

I think my plans for the MJ are gonna stay relatively mild. It's a DD now. I don't think I'll go any bigger than 33's down the road if I even go that big. It's too nice a rig to trash and I already have rigs for that...

Unless of course something were to happen to my XJ. Then I could just swap everything over...hmmm

Here's a few more pics of it. The clear coat is a mess but the body is nearly flawless. The interior is in good shape. Couple of cracks in the seat side only. I'd like to get it painted sometime soon. Probably factory colors. It also came with this nice fiberglas topper that's on a spare bed I have. I'm thinking of making a matching trailer out of the spare bed.

Image Not Found