Comanche rear bumper

Build one. Seriously. :D Mine was simple 3x5 rect tube steel (3/16" wall) and I designed and fabbed it with nothing more than an electric die grinder and a drill. Then I took it to a pro to have it welded up proper.

Thanks for the pics. That is an idea I thought of though. I only have a 110 volt wire feed though. I'd have to also get it professionally welded. I'm thinking of buying the dual tube rear bumper for the wranglers and fabbing up my own adapters to mount it. Can you think of a reason why it wouldn't work?

You mean for your avatar? email me the fullsize pic and I'll take care of the rest. petermontie@hotmail.com

As to the wrangler bumper, I imagine it might work. Depends on the width. I think wranglers are a bit more narrow. A better idea is buying your own steel and making one from scratch. It'll be stronger for sure (and probably cheaper). :D

Thanks for the pics. That is an idea I thought of though. I only have a 110 volt wire feed though. I'd have to also get it professionally welded. I'm thinking of buying the dual tube rear bumper for the wranglers and fabbing up my own adapters to mount it. Can you think of a reason why it wouldn't work?

crank the heat and go slow you should be able to penetrate deep enough to take a few good hits to a tree.. or rock... or drunk driver