libby disk brakes on me xj

Good question.. I don't have a good answer. I know GC brakes can be modded. I am having a set bored and redrilled as we speak for my xj D44. Thanks to some trading and batering (thanks jeff) I will have 100 bucks in my disc conversion... including machine work.

well, I just went to the junkyard today and saw a junk liberty.

8.25 rear, coiled. we were thinking of getting it for my bro or even for me so either of us can do a 3-link rear system....but at $400, EFF THAT.

that said, I measured up as much as I could and it should bolt right on your 8.25 without issue...from what I can tell.

I'm 90% sure Libby 8.25" rear brakes can not be made to work on the XJ 8.25". If you can it's not easy...

Look into ZJ D35's with the rear disc brakes. Besides enlarging the center hole just a smidgen they bolt right up. We're actually in the process of doing it on a 8.25" this weekend... :D

I'm 90% sure Libby 8.25" rear brakes can not be made to work on the XJ 8.25". If you can it's not easy...

Look into ZJ D35's with the rear disc brakes. Besides enlarging the center hole just a smidgen they bolt right up. We're actually in the process of doing it on a 8.25" this weekend... :D

You guys do all this crazy moddin but you never share.......... :cry: