STOLEN! My 88 MJ chief (RECOVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

LJRockstar

That sucks that its a little messed up now but atleast you got her back :cheers: . i once read somewhere a while ago that jeeps are one of the most stolen vehicles, especially the XJ, just due to the fact that they are GREAT for cruisin around in with people...awww good memories from when i was 16 and my neighbor would take his moms 91 XJ HO and we would go racing, climbing hills, hanging with girls... long story short mustange GT has nothing on a decent HO :D

Relax, five bucks says two days from now they'll find it in a Denny's parking lot with the keys under the tire.

Worst case is that they'll take your stereo and maybe tires. It happened to my 84 VW GTI. Stolen from Harrisburg and dropped off in Reading.I got a call five days after it was stolen saying it had been abandoned in the parking lot. I'll keep an eye out over here but I bet ya it's still in Philly.

Told YA :D

Chico, how much did you sell the stereo for? :rotfl2:

I didn't need to. Mine got stolen about a month ago, but I already got it back. Unfortunately, it's not usable anymore.

If your truck's a five speed I'll tell you what happened. Some dumb white kid from Kessington figured it was an easy car to take for a joy ride, couldn't figure out how to shift a twenty year old truck because his parents are probably either crackheads or alchies and never taught the dip$#!& how to drive. So he gets four blocks away after bumping and grinding up the tranny, decides it would be faster to walk and takes the stereo so he can trade it in at the pawn shop to hit up the dollar menu at Micky Dee's.

And if ya got an AW4 it's probably that your @$$ stinks and he couldn't take the smell inside so he used the $5 the pawn shop gave him to buy a bar of soap and some deodorant and got a shower for the first time in two weeks.

All joking aside, I'm glad you got the truck back almost complete :cheers:

Weird thing is if they took the toolbox they had help and I'm surprised they didn't take the rims and tires. All the better for you :D