Junk collectors??

GreenF350

I was at the JY yesterday helping a friend find some stuff, when all of a sudden he looks ahead and says, "that looks like a clean cherokee". Well naturally both of us decided to go in for a closer look, and wouldnt ya know, it was an 86 Comanche with 93k miles and 0, yes, thats 0, rust!! At this point i decided I had to have it. I prefer shortbeds, and don't need another project at the moment (although I'm lookng for a driver comanche) but anytime I see a comanche, I need it!!

Well I didnt get it. I gave it some thought, and my friend was right, Ive got a few other things on hold right now and really shouldn't add another to the pile just yet.Which brings me to my point: Is anyone else on here a junk collector like myself?? When you see that vehicle and you don't need it but you end up getting it anyways for no real reason?? Lets see some pics of what youve got behind the garage waiting for you to bring back to life, or ones you simply forgot you parked back there years ago! These will eventually get some attention ( maybe Ill hit the lotto):[/img]

Well.........I wouldn't call it my "junk" collection........I concider it my "Treasure Finds"

Kind of like this-

And there is No Junk there at all :D

I think you should go back to that JY and grab that '86, and save another MJ from the melting pot :brows:

Wildman I love that picture!! Someday I hope to have a collection like that myself :cheers: CW, I was at chuck and eddies in southington, and the jeep was in the front part of the yard. Also, I have a friend in Meriden who recently told me about a blue lifted comanche in his neighborhood and right away I knew which one he meant. Ill def. hafta check that thing out sometime :D