I need 4 or 5 people with laser thermometers...

201* with my laser thermo when my dash temp gauge is reading 210*. And I "calibrated" my laser thermo with a mercury thermometer in a pot of boiling water. :eek:

Is that were the sender is for your guage in the dash...i have lazered mine near the thermostat and it read 200* but the dash was reading 205* b/c the sender is located at the back of the head and not in the thermo-housing

201* with my laser thermo when my dash temp gauge is reading 210*. And I "calibrated" my laser thermo with a mercury thermometer in a pot of boiling water. :eek:

Is that were the sender is for your guage in the dash...i have lazered mine near the thermostat and it read 200* but the dash was reading 205* b/c the sender is located at the back of the head and not in the thermo-housing

This was my reading at the stat housing as Chico asked for. My laser reading at the gauge sender was a bit lower, 198*. Next time I have my cluster out I'm going to calibrate my temp gauge. :D

OK...here is mine. The reading at the t-stat housing location as asked for was 198.

The reading at the temp sender in the rear of the head was 215.

The guage showed dead on 210 after driving 16 miles with the AC on Max and the outside temp at 94.

My Fuji FinePix S700 :brows: took this pic less than one minute after shutting the engine off.