Comanche Interior

I have an 89 MJ and behind the seat I can see the back of the cab and it looks like something should be covering it like a plastic piece. Should there be anything there? Where can I find the piece to go there? Thanks

There's a wide piece of molding below rear window that catches the top and two metal L brackets at the base and a couple of side clips if I recall. Took a while, but finally ran across one at the JY. Here's a pic that shows it a little.

Image Not Found

Is there any ideas as to where I acn find this at? I thought maybe it was a piece similar to those on the hatch of an XJ. I know that would not work, but is it that hard plastic like that. Thaks

Is there any ideas as to where I acn find this at? I thought maybe it was a piece similar to those on the hatch of an XJ. I know that would not work, but is it that hard plastic like that. Thaks

yeah there is a cardboard like stuff covered in carpit

;)

Check around in salvage and watch for folks parting out trucks in the classifieds here. They don't' typically advertise such things, but if you see a part out going on...ask :cheers: .

I have an 89 MJ and behind the seat I can see the back of the cab and it looks like something should be covering it like a PLASTIC PIECE. Should there be anything there? Where can I find the piece to go there? Thanks

sorry i need to go back to reading class :dunce: