Anyone on here get "shook up" in CA

BLHTAZ

Just wondering if anyone here was in or near the "Quake" area yesterday? I read that there were no reports of serious injuries or heavy damage so I guess everyone is OK.

It wasn't the "Big One" ... YET ...

A friend of mine got a little shook up (in San Diego) but she said it was nothing like the 1994 quake. She said this one rolled more than the other one in '94 "shook". I know when we had the Loma Preita back in 89 up here it was kind of a "rolling" quake.

Just wondering if anyone here was in or near the "Quake" area yesterday? I read that there were no reports of serious injuries or heavy damage so I guess everyone is OK.

It wasn't the "Big One" ... YET ...

Yep. Felt it down here in SD. I'm on the 16th floor and the building swayed for @10 seconds.

Only a moderate quake, so no big deal.

Felt it too here in S.D. by Mission Valley ; 7th floor and it did swing a little bit..

Guess the folks @ "ground level" in this area did not feel much though.

But I'm Glad altogether that it did not amount to much more than a wake up call.. ;)

I was at a friend's dealership to have lunch with him. I went to the men's room to wash my hands. I came out and people were kinda milling about. The quake hit while I was in the restroom, and I didn't feel a thing.

My friend said that the cars on the lifts in the service department were swaying, so they all ran out of there quick.

I'm kinda bummed, because I enjoy a good shaking once in a while.