2wd Sporttruck, central NY

aemsee

Saw a red sporttruck yesterday. Sitting for sale outside a junk yard just south of the Geneva thruway exit (42). 73k and very, very solid. I was in a hurry so just had time for a glance. 2.5, AX trans. Looked to be rust free floor. Solid box. Had stickers from local college so guessing it was not originally a NY truck. No price on it and they were closed. I did not have a camera so no pics, But I will be going back down there wed or thur this week and can stop in for more info if anyone is interested (need another, wildman?)

LOL......I just pulled a rust bucket from down that way......But alway looking for a rust free candidate :D

Yea, if you get back that way and get some info......might be interested......even thought it's a 2.5 :roll:

Plus post up the info here, couple of other's are looking in this area too.

Thanks aemsee :thumbsup:

Saw a red sporttruck yesterday. Sitting for sale outside a junk yard just south of the Geneva thruway exit (42). 73k and very, very solid. I was in a hurry so just had time for a glance. 2.5, AX trans. Looked to be rust free floor. Solid box. Had stickers from local college so guessing it was not originally a NY truck. No price on it and they were closed. I did not have a camera so no pics, But I will be going back down there wed or thur this week and can stop in for more info if anyone is interested (need another, wildman?)

:rotfl2: :rotf: That'll make what................ 10????? or 15?? d@mn, man I think your going to have to impeach eagle......