4.0 injector o-rings

There must be something in the air... I just did my neighbors "O"Rings & new plugs last night!!!

When all was done, I had earned myself pizza for the wife and I and even scored a pack of my fav cold beverage... :cheers: :cheers: BEER!!

One tip.. remember to CLEAN the area where the injectors are FIRST!!! Have a small prick maybe even an angled one. Its handy for the little clips that hold on the elect plug and retainer at the fuel rail.

Good luck,

CW

I'm rebuilding the engine on a stand at the moment......it's all clean ;) I don't even have the manifolds on the block right now, and want to pop the injectors and fuel rail on while it's on the bench. When I drop it in, all I want to have to do is plug up the harness and fuel lines.

Jeff

When all was done, I had earned myself pizza for the wife and I and even scored a pack of my fav cold beverage... :cheers: :cheers: BEER!! Good luck, CW

I'll bet it was BL Lime too CW. ROLF ROLF :cheers:

When all was done, I had earned myself pizza for the wife and I and even scored a pack of my fav cold beverage... :cheers: :cheers: BEER!! Good luck, CW

I'll bet it was BL Lime too CW. ROLF ROLF :cheers:

NOT, absolutely not. Your old enough to know better... SHAME, SHAME.

I'll say it 'till I'm blue in the face....Never, I mean NEVER should a man drink a beer with FRUIT in it, unless he is one!!!

It was a 12 pack of Killians. Its on ice being guarded as we speak... Want one, help yourself.

CW

It was a 12 pack of Killians. Its on ice being guarded as we speak... Want one, help yourself.

Aye! Good stuff. :cheers: Looks like your Rott will need a bigger pool soon.........

I'll say it 'till I'm blue in the face....Never, I mean NEVER should a man drink a beer with FRUIT in it, unless he is one!!!

:popcorn:

And just to stay on topic: Jeff, I've got three or four new injector O-rings sets if you need one, just holler.