HELP NEED TO FIND BLEEDER SCREW FOR SLAVE CYL !!!

s0177.jpg

Guys I have been looking all over for this bleeder screw. It didn’t come with my slave cylinder but if you look at the picture of this one it goes into the bottom. I have gone to all the auto part stores and even the jeep stealership and they couldn’t find it. there ant many junkyards that have jeeps around here because every body that does rock crawling buys them up. And when you need to go to there shop to get some parts of course there gone to a competition. Does anybody have a clue of what it is or where I can order one. :cry:

The new ones have no bleeders they are self bleeding , READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND DO NOT REMOVE THE STRAP THAT IS HOLDING THE ARM IN IT WILL BREAK ITSELF OFF . Hook your line up put fluid in let air rise refill let air rise install in housing with strap on bolt too housing pump with foot strap will break most air is gone job is done .

The new ones have no bleeders they are self bleeding ,

That's what I was told too, except both my 99 TJ slave (in my 88 MJ) and my 96 XJ slave (in my 90 MJ) both have a bleeder screw. :dunno:

exjay33 is right...they do not have a bleeder. It is a huge PITA to change just the slave which is why I have always spent the money and bought the complete unit from the dealership (even before I worked there ;) ). It comes complete with the master & slave already connected with the line and filled with fluid. It is a 15 - 20 minute job at best.