lift vs. lift vs. lift

I have two friends that are also members here that have had very bad problems with Rusty's quality and customer service. There have been many others post of issues with them as well, so I would not say that they aren't getting any undue bad rap. I am sure that if Motion provided a poor product and would not stand behind it, then they would get the same bad rap as would anyone that sells any product.

exjay33...you quite obviously don't get how things work around here. We are all very friendly and we only state what we know and we "talk" about things we do not get angry with and/or flame anyone. No one is bashing anyone...the things that have been said about Rusty's, or any other company here, are statements of experience. If you are seeing it as bashing, you unfortunately are misunderstanding. For some reason, you seem to be trying to stir a pot that is not willing or able to be stirred ;) :cheers:

Wow that is 2 times in 24 hrs that I have been told I don't know how things work around here . If no bashing or flaming is going on, then why so many links with pics or posts with pics ?? I just don't understand I guess my bad . Could someone post the order of how things work please put them in order for me I am a slow adult with my very strong opinions.

:D I don't call it an order, but it just "seems" that you have come in here and started throwing things around and accusing some highly respected people of knowing nothing. Maybe you are being misunderstood as it is very hard to see emotion in written posting, so as far as for me as I said in the other thread, I appologize if I have not understood you properly.

This site operates on a very low key and with a great deal of respect for those that "earn it" by proving themselves over time. I guess if there were to be any "order" to anyting, it would be to come in here, get to know a few people, calmly offer your input in a manner that is non-threating, allow people to understand where you come from and how you got there and then your input will be considered on a much higher level. :cheers:

I hope I made sense as I am trying to do this while at work and in between phone calls so it has taken me 20 minutes to do this.

Dear Motion off road I ordered a set of you rear springs that you do not build I am wondering when you have a part fail are we going to be able to bash your business as you seed to always jump on the Rusty's so called problems ? How many off your parts are not made by you and why , I was looking at some of the pics you guys post that is not a Rusty's tie rod he does not make tie rods ! I am not employed by rusty or do I have a dog in this fight but I noticed Motion does not make a lot of your own parts why is this ? The jeep tj upside wrong that you posted links to, was the wheel and tire missing before it rolled or did this happen during ? You should be very careful saying the things that some of you say , a lot of you are dealing with lifted- modified -changed in some manner vehicles , all parts fail no matter who or what you build ! I have bought all major and minor brand parts and lifts and can show you problems with them all . Also I hope my rear 3 springs hold up or someone is going to hear about it over and over and over!!!!!!!!!

Dude,

First off take a step back and breathe. I am going to try to be civil and explain things a bit, but this drama is not liked or welcomed around here.

Like Blatz already posted, many of us here speak from first hand knowledge and experience, self included. I don't bash anyone with out first giving full and ample opportunity for that company to make things right. On two separate occasions Rusty's failed to get the order initial order correct, failed to make that order right and after many, many calls & emails, I just gave up. There service is extremely poor. the plainly lied to me twice about items having been shipped, because when i finally received them the dates of shipment where AFTER I was told they had been shipped! Flatly I and many others are better off not patronizing them.

Now, so you know that I am no hypocrite. I do have and use and enjoy there 4" rear spring pack. I flatly like it and it works well. Many of the problems I have had with them is with there poor quality, poor fit (Holes don't lignup) and overall finish. Sub quality components and materials.

Furthermore, I offer people mention about what they make and don't make, because if they don't make an item. the worst you have to deal with is the poor customer service. The parts at least stand a chance of being OK if made from other manufactures.

Again as pointed out, I do not find any posts from motion and I don't remember reading any where he "bashed" anyone. I only know him from reading his posts here, but he doesn't seem the type to bash anyone. You on the other hand seem to be hunting for someone to unload on. Motion is not your huckleberry. He is a friend to this forum. Would you walk into a bar and start jumping on some guy having a drink with his buddies? Well you just picked on one of mine and I am becoming annoyed with that.

Your last couple posts here and in other threads on here, come off very harsh. Your posts seem to tell more than offer suggestions. I am cutting you slack again because your new. Please have the courtesy others here have extended to you. Your coming close to troll like posts and you know no one like trolls...

CW

Well I guess you should read links as I do then . They surely are not related to rave reviews . NO BASH NO BADMOUTH NO LINK THEN just my little ol opion . sorry if I hurt somebodys little feelings .

Sooo...*cough*...let's talk about lifts again...

Years back when I lifted my previous MJ there were really no quality lifts available with a good street ride. Is this still the case? I had a 4" Skyjacker lift in my Grand Wag. It spoiled me, I think, because it fit well, looked good, flexed well, and had great street manners. Is that just because my Grand Wag weighed damn near 3 tons? Right now the MJ is parked at the in-laws. I'm considering lifts, shopping, saving, researching since I have like 3 years to pick my lift.

Also disappointed to hear that Rocky Road has such a bad record. They are just an hour south of where I was stationed in UT, and I still have lots of friends who could pick up parts from them for me and mail them to me cheap. I was planning to from them, but now I'm reconsidering. I can deal with bad customer service (it's impossible to avoid these days), but I don't deal well with a poor product.