Moroso Expansion Tank

Eagle any chance you can tell me how to disconnect the hoses that are held on by crimps? I take it they came like this from the factory? It seems like I need to put on a longer hose from the upper left hand side of the Moroso tank to where it connects to the system.

I also see that your overflow catch boottle takes in coolant from the top of the bottle.

Pike up there says that will cause a problem. I take it that it doesn't?

Hacksaw the metal band off the hose.

No, my recovery bottle inlet is at the bottom. The clear hose you see is the overflow outlet, but I typically keep the bottle so it's about 1/3 full when cold, so there isn't any overflow. Mine is the exact same bottle used in the markashurst kit linked to earlier in this thread. Note that he doesn't have a hose on the overflow.

image010.jpg

Eagle any chance you can tell me how to disconnect the hoses that are held on by crimps? I take it they came like this from the factory? It seems like I need to put on a longer hose from the upper left hand side of the Moroso tank to where it connects to the system.

I also see that your overflow catch boottle takes in coolant from the top of the bottle.

Pike up there says that will cause a problem. I take it that it doesn't?

Hacksaw the metal band off the hose.

No, my recovery bottle inlet is at the bottom. The clear hose you see is the overflow outlet, but I typically keep the bottle so it's about 1/3 full when cold, so there isn't any overflow. Mine is the exact same bottle used in the markashurst kit linked to earlier in this thread. Note that he doesn't have a hose on the overflow.

image010.jpg

Got it. thanks guys :D