Fuel tank parts needed

My fuel tank is leaking at the lock ring. I’m sure that the o-ring is the culprit but the removal instructions below recommend replacing the inlet filter. Can someone suggest a supplier for both the o-ring & the inlet filter? Would the Jeep dealer still have these parts?

Before you take it apart, check it more carefully. The two hoses attach to metal tubes that penetrate the mounting flange. Many of us have found that the weld (or braze) where the tubes go through the flange cracks, and that's where the leak is. I found out the hard way -- I replaced my tank with a new one, used a new locking ring and O-ring, went to the gas station ... and dropped several dollars worth of gasloline onto the pavement before I realized there was anything wrong.

Yeah, I think Wildman has a good writeup on how to fix that. basically it consists of welding 1/4 brake line into what's left of the good part of the line going into the tank. Worked well on my return line so far.

As for the intake filter (sock), most auto parts stores have them or can get them. BLHTaz migh be able to get them for you too. But by the way you add shipping, his discount may not save you any.