mopar cps online

Has Anybody ordered a mopar cps online ? Was the price less and most Importantly did it work properly when installed ? Trucks runs good (knock on wood ) just Looking for a cps so I can perform preventative maintenance , called up the dealer and got quoted 92$ and I'm a broke highschool Kid and I'm trying to spend a little less if I can . already did ground cleaning also with new battery cables and took apart my c101 connector and cleaned it , just trying to do preventative maintaince on her . also it's a 1987 4.0 5 speed Peugeot all original

Sorry for annoying you , but Got a multimeter from harbor freight like how you had recommended and tested the cps and got .5 https://vimeo.com/128652622

Seems to crank slow sometimes though and it'll only go to .3 , I recently replaced the battery and starter motor could one of those be the cause for the slow cranking and the lower result ?

Still plan on ordering the cps though for peace in mind

You're not annoying!! 

You're doing a commendable job.

REnix Jeeps do not start right off the bat. The eCU has to see some certain values before it supplies spark and fuel.

That said, I'm gonna ask you if you've done any of the Tips in my signature.

87 should have 1 through 5 , and really 27. 

The mod on the cPS is worthwhile also. 

Thanks for all the help cruiser I appreciate it , and yes I've cleaned all the ground and installed new battery cables , I also went ahead and cleaned out the c101 a few weeks ago 9fe053f4a6c4028012e1031cf9dfbb3b.jpg

8fbc52b408b19bc20b0c854af2949811.jpg

Still need to clean the engine head ground though , I plan on adding the upgrades ground cable from Kelly's wip once I get more $ this summer