Who do you use for replacing windshields?

Geonovast

BOTH trucks have huge cracks from the right side going towards the centers.

I'm just wondering who you guys have used/trust/what you've paid. I do not have full coverage on either one so I gotta pay full price.

I use a small company that has an "arrangement" with a residential/commercial (but not auto) glass company. The folks who own the res/com business are AMC collectors, so they are friends. When I need a windshield, I call them and they call the guy who shows up in my driveway, does the window, and goes away. The last one I had done was about 4 or 5 years ago, I'd guess, and it cost me $135. I'm sure it's over $150 by now.

Well I just had a local mobile auto glass guy come and Pull my windshield, and he charged me 50 bucks (he didnt break the glass though), and he is going to charge another 50 to re-install it. He told me if he broke the windshield it would be under 200 for a new one installed.

There are two grades of replacement windshield: Domestic, and "offshore." My contacts at the glass shop said the domestic glass is much higher quality, with less distortion. The "offshore" glass (from either Mexico or--where else--China) is cheaper but may be wavier.

I've gone with the offshore to save money and I haven't noticed any horrible distortion. I have noticed that good glass places will tell you up-front, and ask which you want. The less scrupulous places charge the price for the domestic glass and give you the offshore glass.