mccaslin/pipeline 5/23-5/25

Wish I was there, it looks like a good time.

I'm a big fan of McCaslin. It's a blast to go out and get lost for hours running trails. I like to camp right at McCaslin with a whole group. I wheel with the guys from MadXJ. They aren't a "club" just a good bunch of people to hang out with. They wheel all over the place.

The Pipeline just isn't that much fun for me. We had a cabin on Trails End lane when I was a kid. It is about 20 minutes from the Pipeline. It was way better 30 years ago. I bet I've ran the pipoeline hundreds of times. Know it seems kinda like a highway compared to what it used to be.

Lets see some more pictures, they are the next best thing to being there unless someone got video.

Post those pictures and lets here the storys that go along with them.

I heard there was a flop and see Wade found a soup bowl...

:popcorn: :cheers:

those are all the pics i got, more people will be posting there's I'm sure.

i agree though, mccaslin is awesome because of the diversity. the pipeline is pretty much just mud besides thunder mountain.

there was a launch, sink, and flop by the same guy on the same day...sadly no pics of the launch (he said "grab the camera", then about 2 seconds later he couldnt wait and decided to lauch all 4 in the air)

more pics and vids to come...

I know to have a camera ready anytime some says "Watch This".

Years ago you could have made it threw 90% of the mudholes and all of them in the summer if you picked the right lines. It was basicly a 1 lane trail from the begining to the end. It only got wide by some of the mudholes.

BTW, I been meaning to ask if your avitar is your MJ is lifting its leg and taking a piss. :nuts:

I know to have a camera ready anytime some says "Watch This".

Years ago you could have made it threw 90% of the mudholes and all of them in the summer if you picked the right lines. It was basicly a 1 lane trail from the begining to the end. It only got wide by some of the mudholes.

well, nobody had a camera handy because it was 7:30 in the morning with people still sleeping when he did it. only a select few witnessed it...