PIcked up wheels at Pate Swap Meet today

Tomahawked

Well I only walked thru about 25% of the swap meet today. Looking for 53-56 F100, early Bronco, and misc Jeep related parts. My Comanche project is going back as a daily driver and wanted stock wheels. It came with a brand new aluminum wheel I liked with oem tire never been on the ground. The center is painted silver and they really look nice. I figured eventually stumble into a deal on three or full seat one of these days. But in stead I found a complete set of 5 other wheels I couldnt pass on. These are the ones with JEEP on one of the spokes. Both pictured below. So I couldnt leave without these comming home with me. They even have a decent set of Goodyears and the 5th one has never been on the ground either. I figured with everyone swapping out for bgger I would find plenty of these around, but except forthese haven seen much.

This is one I was thinking to find a set of, since I had this and its new.

2550743_51_full.jpg

These are what I found 5 of with good tires.

2550743_52_full.jpg

Some of you probably have some sitting around not in use. I really like these for stock wheels. I don't want anything bigger than a 235 tire size if that big. I need something long term reliable and affordable to keep maintained.[/img]

Swap meets are a great place to kill a day. I have found and sold a lot of "good junk" at them.

Those wheels you got are the same ones that came stock on our YJ in 1995. I sold the whole set of 5 with tires back in 1997 for $75.

Some call them Flea Markets, but around here it is a planned one day event (like show-n-shine) that folks gather for the specific purpose of buying, selling or trading Jeep parts.

thats pretty cool... too bad nothing around here but a bunch of old ladies selling stupid lil figurines and crap... :roll: