Radiator Dripping

Got 89 w 4.o AW4. The radiator is showing seepage at both bottom corners. No hose leaks. I think the plastic end tanks must loseing their seal to the core. Are they just epoxyed on there. Anybody want to provide their 2 cents on life expectancy on the thing or possible chances of repairing it. . I think it is a CSF brand. Maybe I'd just be better off not trying to save it & just replace it with another. Comments.

All radiators I have seen with plastic tanks, the metal is crimped around the plastic lip to hold it on, with a rubber seal in between. Unlike the old radiators with brass tanks soldered on, the ones with plastic tanks can not be repaired.

Good thing is, most large chain parts stores (like Advance, Autozone etc.) offer a lifetime warrantee on the radiator, so you only pay for it once.

Local radiator pro says he can replace the rubber seals on my plastic tanked aluminum radiator. I'm gonna challenge him on that. If I pull it it will run about $75 with a limited warranty. The ends & core are in exc cond.. I think I will try that & support my local business for a change. I'm off on a 950 mile trip as soon as it's fixed. I'll let you know how it holds up & whether or not I made a wise decision. I think these leaks, since they both started at the same time and are on the corners, are the result of excessive flexing of the front unibody.