Help: Removal of door window trrim

How do I remove the trim around the door windows? I already have the door panels and side mirrors removed. I would like to reuse the pieces so I don't want to "just yank" on them. What order of removal is best? Do I have to remove the vent window (this one's fixed)? I just want to remove all I can before it gets painted. Thanks for the help.

Mike

This is what the FSM says:

To remove the 2 piece window exterior molding, roll the window down. Then carefully pull and pry the molding halves from the door flange(very helpful) :roll: . It says when re-installing to start with the top piece and then the rear. So to remove I would start with the rear piece then the top.

This is what the FSM says:

To remove the 2 piece window exterior molding, roll the window down. Then carefully pull and pry the molding halves from the door flange(very helpful) :roll: . It says when re-installing to start with the top piece and then the rear. So to remove I would start with the rear piece then the top.

Thanks maddzz1, I followed what you wrote and it worked well.

First I pulled off the window wipes (fuzzy things along inner and outer of window) then pried off the bottom strip followed by the rear and finally the top/front one. Aahhh, now paint will get everywhere!!!