Lifting 3" to 4" help

My Jeep MJ has a 3" lift, 3" coil springs with just isolator and rear end has shackles and add a leaf. Well it isnt really level because I think the previous owner put in shackle and add a leaf thinking it would make 3" lift, but I think its a 4" lift (I have almost a 2" difference from front end and rear end measuring from top of tire and bottom of fender. My question is can I add a 1" coil spacer lift without adding extended brake lines and new shocks? It looks like it should make it, I just don't want to buy them and tear it apart to find out that I need more stuff to make it work. I plan on drilling a new mounting hole for the track bar because I can't afford an adjustable one right now and it needs to be done anyways because the previous owner didnt do it. Thanks in advance.

I will say, probably yes.

Because there probably has been some sag in your current springs and if it ran okay at full hieght than it will probably be okay with the spacers.

AND if you do think your lines are too close for comfort. you can always unbolt them from the frame and bend the lines straight, which is what I did on my roughly 6" of lift.