Ruff Country Drop Brackets

Well I really wanted to go with a long arm kit but the wife didn’t think that I need to spend the 500 to 1000 on that set up so I had to go with a set of drop brackets. I don’t no that I am going to like them but they have to help.

I put my angle finder on my lower control arm and i am at like 30 degrees so my arms are way short and I think droping them down the 4" or there about will help alot.

So here is some pic:

a shot of the welds:

I think there should be welds here:

and here:

Those last 2 pic the pieces are welded on the out side but I think they should have added welds to the in side to. That and the bottom piece should of be slide up on the upper piece so the weld is more on the top piece instead just at the bottom were the 2 pieces come together.

That and I also got a diff cover for the front axle.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have started putting these on the truck so far it’s been an easy set up. I have only have the driver side almost done I need to finish tighten every thing a put my upper control arm on. Then it’s off to do the passenger side.

So here is a pic of the driver side:

And here is the passenger side.

My upper control arm on the passenger side:

See how steep of an angle my arms were at compared to what they will be. And yes it did push my front axle forward like an 1” or so but this was great since my arms were to short for my lift this will but the axle back to about stock if not a little more forward than stock.