Great deal?

WahooSteeler

Sorry guys, I didn't think about the direct link would take you to the item #, which has been deleted. You can still see the info I've copied below in the general search titles through our craiglist link.

1990 jeep comanche MUST READ, my loss your gain 4x4 (santa monica) $2500

via craigslist los angeles | cars & trucks search for "comanche" on 3/2/08

1990 jeep comanche-97,000 miles

ive put alot of money into this thing in the last six months. ill try to get everything on here. but i know ive spent alot in the last six months to a year. I'm trying to buy a house, so ive priced it to go very fast. the price is $2500 cash, i have title in hand.

here is what ive done and how much it cost.

$2391 rebuilt motor with new hoses throughout and altenator

$1300 new alpine 9885 head unit w/mb quartz speakers and tweeters with crossovers w/bridgable alpine amp and 10" sub

$100 bucket seat conversion

$1300 rustys 5" lift kit-heavy duty adjustable upper and lower control arms-new springs-acos adjustable spring spacers-stainless steel brake lines-rear spring over axle conversion w/brake extensions-heavy duty adjustable traction bar w/heavy duty frame mount-sway bar extension kit-alot of extra parts besides rustys kit, hence the $1300 the acos were$200 alone

$100 new upper and lower control arm poly bushing kit-not part of above kit (lots of labor)

$150 all new tie rods in front end

$can't remember new front brake calipers and pads

$800 new super swamper tsl 32x10.5x15 less than 200 miles on em

$375.00 new rear axle inner and outer bearings

$750 new exhaust system including catilitic converter (passes emissions with flying colors)

$50 new front wheel u-joints

$225 new rear axle with spicer u-joints and yj slip yoke conversion

----new poly rear spring bushings

the list goes on, i know ive forgotten some stuff, but you get the idea. if you come to look at her, lets not talk in front of my girlfriend about how much ive spent on her. don't want to sleep on the couch. like i said, my loss is your gain. i really hate to see my dream machine go, but i have to. please no low ballers as it would be an insult for all the hard work, time and money ive put in her. thanks

this is an standard trans-also new power steering pump and radiator

cell 310-741-7080