air filter problem.

Right. Pete I think you should basically put this post in the DYI forum and some how edit the title a bit. I'm sure every new owner including me has had this problem and the same topic will continue to come up as long as long as new members keep joining the club.

The only thing I have to add is that I bought all those parts from NAPPA for about $50. I'll post up the part #'s tomorrow. However I'd like to note that the grommet for the valve cover do not seal properly with the NAPPA parts and used superglue :oops: that lasted a short time and will use a high temp RTV when I clean out the valve cover. MAybe the MOPAR parts are better quality :dunno:

Right. Pete I think you should basically put this post in the DYI forum and some how edit the title a bit. I'm sure every new owner including me has had this problem and the same topic will continue to come up as long as long as new members keep joining the club.

The only thing I have to add is that I bought all those parts from NAPPA for about $50. I'll post up the part #'s tomorrow. However I'd like to note that the grommet for the valve cover do not seal properly with the NAPPA parts and used superglue :oops: that lasted a short time and will use a high temp RTV when I clean out the valve cover. MAybe the MOPAR parts are better quality :dunno:

These are the Nappa part #'s:

715-1367

715-1366

715-1365

I just bought the parts too but haven't put them in yet. Which grommet doesn't seat properly? the one on the front or back of the valve cover?

Does the 88 have a PCv valve?