June 8th Show in Wisconsin

Comanche fans....

Just wanted to send you all an invite to this show in Wisconsin. Mike Spangler has a ton things to see at his house. The show is a great event with many AMC cars. He ownes a Jeep Comanche test track movie that he is willing to show you all that day. They will have a special area for you park together for Jeeps. All are welcome. The cost is like $5-7? and covers food as I recall. Best to contact Mike at below to find out more.

Well worth the trip to see his stuff.

June 8, 2008 Jefferson, WI 10th Annual “Graduation Car Show”, Contact Mike Spangler 920-674-4482 mspangler@jefnet.com

woody

Wade,

I heard you contacted Mike. Cool! Hope to see you there. I think we can find a few more Jeeps to attend.

Mike is offering a challenge to Comanche owners that attend...

He has a like creek bed that runs to the Fox River. His son-in-law has been trying to climb it with his Toyota truck and has been stuck twice. Mike has had to get out his tractor to pull him out. Anyone willing to try? Come to the show. I got a confirmation on cost... $5.

Well worth it. Hope to see you all there, at least those of you in Wisconsin and Northern IL. areas.

Woody