Help Needed!!!!!

ridenlow12

Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem and I need your help. Well the wife and I have been working on a house for a few months now so my mj has taken a back seat and now we find out that we have a little one on the way jamminz.gif I have 2 mj's and I have been tinkering with a little. Now I am thinking of getting a xj just to be able to put a child seat in it. My first mj is a 87 2x4 swb with 4cyl 4 sp and the second is a 86 4x4 lwb 4cyl auto that I was going to convert my first. If I decide to sell them what do you think I could ask for them. The lwb is parts only and so far I have only gotten the front end out. The swb has a drop braket kit and 31's. I will get some pictures up if needed. Let me know guys! Thanks :cheers:

Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem and I need your help. Well the wife and I have been working on a house for a few months now so my mj has taken a back seat and now we find out that we have a little one on the way jamminz.gif I have 2 mj's and I have been tinkering with a little. Now I am thinking of getting a xj just to be able to put a child seat in it. My first mj is a 87 2x4 swb with 4cyl 4 sp and the second is a 86 4x4 lwb 4cyl auto that I was going to convert my first. If I decide to sell them what do you think I could ask for them. The lwb is parts only and so far I have only gotten the front end out. The swb has a drop braket kit and 31's. I will get some pictures up if needed. Let me know guys! Thanks :cheers:

Of course pictures are needed -> :needpics:

Here are some pictures of the 2x4, I don't have any of the parts truck but it is mostly complete and will offer everything needed for the 4x4 conversion. Based on this truck what do you think a good asking price will be. It is only a 4 banger with 140k + miles on it the floors have some issues and the rest of the truck is solid with no rot. I think it would make someone a good truck. Thanks for any advice :cheers:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found