Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I see alot of door lock sets online for around $20. Some need filing to fit and some are sloppy in operation. I want to do this one time. Any links? Gaskets would be a plus! Not sure if new dealer stock is available or if there's a part number for such.

Thanks guys!

Posted
27 minutes ago, Gojira94 said:

Comes with gaskets.

 

IMG_0117.JPG.da6de321039c624b3fb6ef64ff035c4b.jpg.b170f1b80dc0f67586bd269d255009df.jpg

Thank you! I ordered the crown locks. Truck is at painter so hopefully I won't have to file out the holes. I won't know for another week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...