ThatJeepGuy Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Just saw this tonight and figured id share. I don't mind it other than the description... "It was built in a more Ruggedized fashion using double the amount of fasteners" I've had a 4.7 WJ and its was a good time, id be pretty curious how this one handles with the work done to the rear.
89eliminator Posted September 18 Posted September 18 looks like it has the Smyth kit on it https://www.smythkitcars.com/jeep-ute
ThatJeepGuy Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 Thanks for sharing that, I hadn't looked into the potential for a kit. $3k~ for the kit itself kinda helps paint the value picture
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now