Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I recently acquired a 1991 jeep comanche and am sorting through its electrical problems. 

The main one I am concerned about is that when I turn the headlights on, the driver side headlight stays off and the driver brake light turns on instead. it stays solid and is not overridden by turn signals or hazards. The driver headlight is functional with high beams, but the driver brake light still stays on.

Another one is the hazards blink aggressively fast and turn solid when the brakes are pressed, and the reverse lights do not come on despite new reverse lights.

It is worth mentioning I am using LED headlights and have a front end faceswap. I already checked the taillight ground, replaced the bulbs with the appropriate ones, and there are no hacked in trailer harnesses that I can see.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Read through your post one time, my first thought is the front end swap isn't wired correctly.  Maybe someone who has done the swap will have some pointers, I haven't done one.

Thanks for the reply. That was my first thought as well but I went through it this afternoon and it all looked ok. The only thing out of place was that it was missing was the side marker bulbs. Will replace soon but I doubt that's the issue.