Rusty's 4.5"Lift Kit

Because the 2wd sits ~1” lower you might find more lift than you expect. 

I looked at the Rusty’s springs briefly but reviews are pretty hit or miss. For everyone who says they don’t have problems there’s someone who had major problems, and getting any sort of fix from Rusty’s doesn’t seem easy. Seemed like too much of a risk especially considering I’d be shipping it internationally. 

I bought them a bit over a year ago. From all the old posts and reviews I've read, the original version of those leafs really seemed bad. The ones I bought were the new generation I guess; Rusty's went to another subcontractor and they are now made in Canada. They're also painted now. They're a bit fiddly to install given their extreme arching, but I'm overall pretty satified by the quality, and they ride real nice. Be aware that out of the box on my truck at least ( ex-2WD 4-banger, 6 foot bed converted to 4x4) I had way more than 4.5 inches of lift, and had to put my spare tire back under the truck to add weight to try to match my Rubicon Express 4.5" front springs. It kinda worked, but I still have a slight rake, similar to stock. I'm leaving it alone for now, as I expect that the leafs may settle down over time.

This thread was a big influence for my decision. 
I talked to a local spring shop and had a pair of leaves built. It wasn’t necessarily the cheapest option but shipping would’ve been brutal.

If this can help for reference, these are my shackle angles right after I finished my install. Like I said, I put my spare back in, had the leafs and shackles bolted loosely, then had a "husky" friend (250lbs maybe) stand in the bed while I tightened everything up. When the leafs will show signs of relaxing, I'll loosen the bolts and tighten them with just the truck's weight.

20230604_170442.jpg

20230604_170508.jpg