1986-1991 Headlight Switch Connector with Wiring Pigtails, Repair Connector

This is the correct connector for the factory 1986-1991 Headlight Switch, with wiring pigtails.  These are for use when replacing damaged, burnt, or missing headlight switch connectors and/or wires.

I matched the wire gauge of each wire to the information in the factory wiring diagrams.

The wire colors are a somewhat close match to the factory colors in some years, particularly 1991.  But the wiring colors changed over the years, so it is only an approximation, and wire colors subject to change based on availability.  When making the repair, work with one wire at a time to ensure you get the right connections.  A "double wire pigtail" is provided where required.

A note on the electrical terminals- for the power in and out for the headlight circuit, I used Packard 56 terminals, which have a larger contact surface on the terminal.  For the other circuits (power in/out for the parking lights, instrument lights circuit, and ground path for dome lights), I have used the factory design electrical terminals.

I offer these on eBay.  You can also message me if you prefer to deal directly.  Here is a link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/335228868056?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=bpFa1QANQb2&sssrc=2380676&ssuid=bpFa1QANQb2&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

IMG_6730.jpeg

IMG_6737.jpeg

Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 2.47.25 PM.png