Swapping Bulbs for LEDs.

So I just returned from vacation- thanks to everyone who provided input. It sounds to me like what I have put in will work okay, is that a correct assessment? 

I took the time to refresh the grounds diligently. Scraped paint, cleaned surfaces, I even replaced the eyelets on the ends of the grounds as the previous were getting oxidized and I know the grounds are not to be taken lightly on these suckers. I mean everything works fine, I suppose I'm just used to different outputs from the light assemblies on other vehicles. Heh? My ZJ and MJ are both similar now that I've compared the two. My Discovery 2 is also different as is my Ranger. 

The more ya know.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had much luck with LEDs. I have found some don't actuate a blinker/4 way relay so one needs to get  relay for LEDs. Some require 2 or 3 pin and some have a grounding wire. All kind of a hassle. Then, of course, I figured out that although LED themselves last 20 to 30,000 hours, the little electronic circuit that runs them is lucky to run as long as a regular GE or Philps incandescent, stock bulb. And, since most of this stuff comes out of China one has to deal with what they should say on their packages: China puts the C in Cuality! I'm going to use up my LEDs, doesn't take long, and go back to incandescent. Keep Jeepin on!