"Somebody stop Me!"

ridergoatee

Grabbed hold of another Manche and followed that up w/another cherokee!(not in the pic). Gonna have to get enrolled in a 12 step jeep program! :nuts: The new manche is a 92 4.0L in 87 skin. no rust anywhere! 92 cherokee in garage being my parts bin. Gonna probably let go of the 86 manche. Will find it a good home though.Image Not Found

Image Not Found

The 92' manche is a project in the works, got it lifted where I want it, has 32's on it now but with a little trimming I'll stuff 33's on it. picked up a Dana 44 rear today at the junkyard. Started out as a 2wd,by the way. Got front axle ready with superflex trac bar,skyjacker CA's. Will use the np231 and transmission outta the 92 xj i'm partin out. Will swap out the dash and cluster with tilt steering also.

Knew he was gettin ready to upgrade his xj, he's had some pretty nice rides in the past too. love the pic of the manche standing on it's stinger! He and a friend(nice guy with a full size 4x4, whose name is escaping me @ the moment) came down to the springs on thanksgiving day and went wheelin'. Wanted to go but had prior plans. They said they had a blast. John is super and I look forward to hitting a few trails with him. Tell him if you talk at em before i do, to go ahead and build me a couple sets of bumpers if he gets bored! :rotf:

ko

If this "12 step program" involves buying 12 Jeeps, enroll me now!

I'm nearly half way done already! No, wait a mintue, I AM half way done! Losing count over here.

64 Gladiator

65 Gladiator

81 J20

88 Comanche

89 Comanche

90 Cherokee

Only 6 more to go...