Looking for a cordovan/maroon dash

JohnQ

Hello everyone.  I'm looking for cordovan/maroon dash without any cracks or damage in nice condition.  Mine has been baking in the TX heat for way too long and has multiple cracks. 

I'm located in Magnolia TX 77355, but I'm willing to pay for any shipping charges for a dash in nice condition. 

IMG_8401.JPG.cb6a5cfbe1f99a96380133ef6fe2c2fd.JPGIMG_8398.JPG.cddad627e16dbdfdc5574d803a764862.JPG 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, 88mjsally said:

I have a very nice one in my attic but I’m unsure how to ship it so it arrives in one piece. Located in SC

I've made a heavy duty custom box and bubble wrap, lots of bubble wrap. I've also wrapped it in plastic, placed in a custom box, then sprayed expanding flexible door and window foam insulation. No matter what you do it's expensive to ship. They have cost me between $175 to $275 depending on the distance of the ride. That was prior to COVID so no clue what the cost is now.

On 10/10/2023 at 5:18 PM, 88mjsally said:

I have a very nice one in my attic but I’m unsure how to ship it so it arrives in one piece. Located in SC

I'm sure it would be a pain to ship. If I ever end up close to SC I will reach out to you to see if you still have it available.