1JTMU64PXJT248335

Tctv3

1988 jeep comanche 

Screenshot_20230611_104912_Facebook.jpg.9bb55c421b60091356388965d969561f.jpgScreenshot_20230611_104922_Facebook.jpg.2237fb0ef682623b854cdf36b3b4be90.jpg20230611_193524.jpg.5c2508ded661edae1af47fdf71e6aa5a.jpgIMG_20230611_193624_782.webp.331d98b72ba28bfa7cadc9ac94565270.webp

4.0L with the automatic trans. It is a short wheelbase 2wd truck

Build date: unknown

Current Location: the truck will be living in pflugerville texas

Status: she's definitely a project. I picked her up for $900 not running or driving. I plan to lower it a little and then daily drive it. She's comanche #2 for me. 

*X8 SEATS - CLOTH LOW-BACK BUCKET
-SA Charcoal
3LY  
AGJ Driver Assistance Group
APA MONOTONE PAINT PACKAGE
BCQ Battery - Maintenance Free
CAC BUCKET SEAT - LO BK
CGW  
CKA CARPETS - CLASS I SHORT PILE 8 - 12 OZ
DGE TRANSMISSION - ALL 5-SPEED AUTOMATIC
ERB ENGINE - 4.0L I6 MPI GAS
GAC ALL WINDOWS - TINTED GLASS
GFD SLIDING RR WINDOW
GSC MIRROR - RIGHT BLACK
HAA AIR CONDITIONING - FRONT
JAY Instrument Cluster w/Tach
JGB Clock - Digital
JHA WINDSHIELD WIPERS - DELUXE
JJA CIGAR LIGHTER - FRT COMP
K60 BODY SIDE MOLDINGS - VINYL
LMA HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
MBJ Bumper - Front, Black
MDA FRT LICENSE PLATE ATTACH REQUIRED
NAA ESA W/CATALYST (EXC CALIF SYSTEM)
NHQ Transmission Heater
PE4 Colorado Red
QE4 Colorado Red
RAF Radio - AM/FM Cassette
SBA POWER STEERING
SCE STRG WHL - EURO/SPORT TYPE
SUA TILT STEERING COLUMN
TBG SPARE TIRE - COMPACT
WJD WHEELS - 15 X 7.0 STYLED STEEL

Build date 7/10/88

Body code TM61

Sold by FRANK PARRA CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE, IRVING TX

1 hour ago, eaglescout526 said:
*X8 SEATS - CLOTH LOW-BACK BUCKET
-SA Charcoal
3LY  
AGJ Driver Assistance Group
APA MONOTONE PAINT PACKAGE
BCQ Battery - 750 Amp Maintenance Free
CAC BUCKET SEAT - LO BK
CGW  
CKA CARPETS - CLASS I SHORT PILE 8 - 12 OZ
DGE TRANSMISSION - ALL 5-SPEED AUTOMATIC
ERB ENGINE - 4.0L I6 MPI GAS
GAC ALL WINDOWS - TINTED GLASS
GFD SLIDING RR WINDOW
GSC MIRROR - RIGHT BLACK
HAA AIR CONDITIONING - FRONT
JAY Instrument Cluster w/Tach
JGB Clock - Digital
JHA WINDSHIELD WIPERS - DELUXE
JJA CIGAR LIGHTER - FRT COMP
K60 BODY SIDE MOLDINGS - VINYL
LMA HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
MBJ Bumper - Front, Black
MDA FRT LICENSE PLATE ATTACH REQUIRED
NAA ESA W/CATALYST (EXC CALIF SYSTEM)
NHQ Transmission Heater
PE4 Colorado Red
QE4 Colorado Red
RAF Radio - AM/FM Cassette
SBA POWER STEERING
SCE STRG WHL - EURO/SPORT TYPE
SUA TILT STEERING COLUMN
TBG SPARE TIRE - COMPACT
WJD WHEELS - 15 X 7.0 STYLED STEEL

Build date 7/10/88

Body code TM61

Sold by FRANK PARRA CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE, IRVING TX

You have no idea how many times a day I'd check in to see if you commented yet haha. I thought it was Red due to the under side of the truck but I wasn't sure. I also appear to be missing the Tach so it makes me wonder if the cluster has been swapped at some point. 

1 hour ago, Tctv3 said:

You have no idea how many times a day I'd check in to see if you commented yet haha. I thought it was Red due to the under side of the truck but I wasn't sure. I also appear to be missing the Tach so it makes me wonder if the cluster has been swapped at some point. 

Sorry about that haha, my life is busy and by the time i am on CC,I am mentally relaxing to where  I don't do them during the week. So when the weekend hits, I knock them all out and wait for new ones to trickle in until the cycle starts over again. That being said about the tach, its a lost code at this point. Glad the paint code is correct though! Chances are you will find red behind the doors and under the carpet. 

1 minute ago, eaglescout526 said:

Sorry about that haha, my life is busy and by the time i am on CC,I am mentally relaxing to where  I don't do them during the week. So when the weekend hits, I knock them all out and wait for new ones to trickle in until the cycle starts over again. That being said about the tach, its a lost code at this point. Glad the paint code is correct though! Chances are you will find red behind the doors and under the carpet. 

They did a decent enough job painting the truck though. The door jams are painted the same as the exterior. 

As for life being busy, I completely understand. You do a ton for this forum and I thank you for that. I couldn't begin to imagine the stress of looking every truck up and doing the things you do. 

Just now, Tctv3 said:

As for life being busy, I completely understand. You do a ton for this forum and I thank you for that. I couldn't begin to imagine the stress of looking every truck up and doing the things you do.

I appreciate that! As far as stress goes, its not too bad. What makes it bad is if I do them everyday and I was for a while until I hit a couple different weeks where I didnt and did them on the weekend and realized its a lot better for me to do them all at once and get the stragglers that trickle in until Monday hits.

1 minute ago, eaglescout526 said:

I appreciate that! As far as stress goes, its not too bad. What makes it bad is if I do them everyday and I was for a while until I hit a couple different weeks where I didnt and did them on the weekend and realized its a lot better for me to do them all at once and get the stragglers that trickle in until Monday hits.

If you don't mine me asking, how do you look them up? I've always wondered that. 

14 minutes ago, Tctv3 said:

If you don't mine me asking, how do you look them up? I've always wondered that. 

Theres a dealer program called starparts. Its a digital parts catalog that spans all Chrysler(except AMC and Renault cars) from 1984 to now. For the selling dealerships, we get it from dealerconnect, another dealer only access.