Gauging Interest - Replacement Mud Flap Bracket Kits

boxyjeep

I'm likely going to reproduce mud flap bracket kits and wanted to gauge interest before I invest in getting a batch run done.  The rubber mud flaps themselves can typically be reconditioned pretty easily, but the brackets are known to rust right off.

Likely cost for a full MJ set will be around $130 for all 6 stainless steel brackets powder-coated black with all new necessary hardware.  Just bring your existing mud flaps and you're good to go.

Materials will be all stainless steel, CAD designed to factory specs, CNC laser-cut and bent.  LMK!

384529857_capture-4_50_29PM.png.6458de26d8e249ae7b2e21d9d13625fe.png

Angle Diagram.png

capture-12_20_07 PM.png

10 hours ago, 91Pioneer said:

I wouldn't be interested at that price... if you are powder coating anyway why not go with cheaper regular steel?

I think I may be able to get these down to $79 a set with galvanized steel ($99 with hardware kit).  How does that sound?

3 hours ago, krustyballer16 said:

Whwn I made them, i took your middle and bottom pic and made them one piece instead of 2 seperate pieces. And i cut them from galvanized.

Yes, I also played around a bit with the two options.  The 2-peice configuration allows each side to be identical.  Moving to a single piece requires two configurations based on left vs right side.  The ones I make will likely be 1-peice in the rear as that seems a bit better and cleaner.