power mirrors

where does the switch go? I found some , kinda pricey though, they are for a xj. But just the mirrors not any type of switch, was hoping I could find a xj switch too.

the switches go in the center console (full center console) on the lefthand side right in front of the armrest.

I installed power mirrors for my brother and located the switch to the right of the steering column, in the switch panel. I'll take pics.

if you mount the switch in front of you, switch the left and right wires...otherwise left is right and vice-versa (ask how I figured that one out.... :oops: )

where does the switch go? I found some , kinda pricey though, they are for a xj. But just the mirrors not any type of switch, was hoping I could find a xj switch too.

the switches go in the center console (full center console) on the lefthand side right in front of the armrest.

I installed power mirrors for my brother and located the switch to the right of the steering column, in the switch panel. I'll take pics.

if you mount the switch in front of you, switch the left and right wires...otherwise left is right and vice-versa (ask how I figured that one out.... :oops: )

Yeah I have the center console so pic would be a :thumbsup: